Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

Culver's Reviews

Culver's Reviews - Management is pretty good, never felt like i didn't belong, and overall it's an easy job. The best part for me is my coworkers, they have really improved my life in so many ways. She says it doesn’s exsist. There are a multitude of owners across man places but mine without a doubt, was owned and managed. Unfortunately for me, i live in new york city where there are no culver's. Until the company expands to the east coast,. It’s bot new or anything. Culvers was a great company to work for that emphasized in hospitality. Honestly i think my alexa is defunct, but she can not give me the location the culver’s literally 1 mile down the road from my house.

Culver’s 11 Photos & 58 Reviews Burgers 4810 N 1st Ave, Tucson

Management is pretty good, never felt like i didn't belong, and overall it's an easy job. It’s bot new or anything. Culvers was a great company to work for that emphasized in hospitality. Honestly i think my alexa is defunct, but she can not give me the location the culver’s literally 1 mile down the road from my house. Unfortunately for me, i live in new york city where there are no culver's.